Taeyang (SOL) will release his first official album in Japan on August 13, 2014. 2 versions will be released: a 2CD set (JPY 2,800+tax) and another version with an additional DVD (JPY 3,800+tax) , as well as a “Playbutton” version. We’ll update with more information as soon as it becomes available.
YGEX has also announced that Taeyang will be having a concert tour in Japan to promote his new album and have released some concert dates: (UPDATED with additional concert dates)
- 12-13 August at Osaka International Convention Center Grand Cube Osaka (Doors open 1800/ Start 1900)
- 17-18 August at Pacifico Yokohama National Convention Hall (1800/1900)
- 20-21 August at Kobe International House (Kokusai Kaikan) (1800/1900)
- 23 -24 August at Fukuoka Sun Palace Hotel and Hall (Aug 23 1600/1700 and Aug 24 1500/1600)
- 26 August at Act City Hamamatsu Great Hall (1800/1900)
- 27 August at Tokyo International Forum Hall A (1800/1900)
- 1 September at Pacifico Yokohama National University Hall (1730/1830)
- 3-4 September at Osaka Castle Hall (17:30/18:30)
See tour schedule on YGEX here.
Tickets are prices at JPY 7,900. VIP Japan has already started receiving applications for ticket lottery. We’ll update with more information on ticketing and any additional concert dates as it becomes available.
(concert schedule via @AueyTLin) Other information via YGEX
[OSEN=윤가이 기자] TAEYANG’s first solo Japan Tour is proving to be highly popular in the country as extra concerts are added to the schedule.
Starting from August 12 and 13 at Japan Osaka International Convention Center Grand Cube Osaka, TAEYANG’s “SOL JAPAN TOUR RISE 2014” was originally scheduled for 6 concerts across 3 cities, but thanks to the enthusiastic response of the fans, extra 4 concerts across 3 cities were added.
That’s not the end. As fans requests for extra concerts poured in, 3 more concerts were added at Pacifico Yokohama National University Hall on Sept 1 and Osaka Castle Hall on Sept 3 and 4. In total, he will travel across 6 cities for 13 concerts, attracting double the original number of fans, which will be around 70,000.
TAEYANG has been promoting in Japan as a member of BIGBANG. Thus it is encouraging that the local fans are already showing such enthusiastic response even before his official debut as a solo.
The Korean version of his 2nd full album “RISE” released in Japan on June 18 topped Japan’s largest music site recochoku while also topping iTunes top pop album chart and ranking #2 on overall album chart.
So all eyes are on TAEYANG’s solo debut album that is to be released on Aug 13. The upcoming album will include songs from “RISE” and his 1st full album “SOLAR”, along with the mini album “HOT.”
2014. 7. 3.