Finally an English communication from YGE via Taeyang’s official facebook! (About time…It’s an INTERNATIONAL release!)
Please let us know if you’re planning to go. We know a couple ATYers are either going or already in Korea! Good luck!
More info below:
YG Entertainment invites you to the Taeyang’s 2010 solo concert!! The show is filled with spectacular performances of his hit singles including [I’ll Be There] from his new album. So, take this great opportunity to check out the show all about Taeyang!!
Please check detailed information as belows.
– Concert Name : 2010 Taeyang Solo Concert [SOLAR]
– Date : Saturday, Sep 25th, 2010 / 07:00PM (For Everyone) Sunday, Sep 26th, 2010 / 06:00PM (For 18+ Only)
– Place : Grand Peace Palace at Kyung Hee University, Seoul
– Ticket Price : VIP – 88,000 KRW / R – 77,000 KRW / S – 66,000 KRW (Incl. VAT)
– Organized by : YG Entertainment
– Sponsored by : Gmarket, LOOKKOREA
– Where : Exclusively on Gmarket (http://event.gmarket.co.kr/html/201007/100730_taeyang/100817_solar.asp)
– When : Start from Friday, Aug 20th, 2010 / 08:00PM
Please be aware that there will be different age limit for each days.
[Saturday, Sep 25th, 2010 – No Age Limit]
※ The concert on 25th is for everyone. However, preschool children will be restricted for smoother entrance process and safety.
[Sunday, Sep 26th, 2010 –over 18 yrs old Only]
※ The concert on 26th is only for over 18 yrs old and there will be an identification check at the entrance.
※ Valid passport will be needed in the identification check for those who doesn’t have a Korean Identification card.
※ Those who were born before 1991 will be able to enter the show on 26th.
※ A person who purchases a ticket by using his/her parent’s ID or others’ ID won’t be allowed to enter the show if he/she fails in the identification check.
※ When a person fails in proving his/her age during the identification check, his/ her ticket won’t be refunded and YG Entertainment will not take any responsibility for that.
We will be looking for your great interest and support.