OMG MY GOD. YG are you reading this blog!?!
YG Entertainment representative Yang HyunSeok announces the postpone of TaeYang’s upcoming concert.
He posted up an announcement on YGE homepage on 2nd August about TaeYang who is currently promoting ‘I Need A Girl’ and also his upcoming concert.
He wrote, “TaeYang will end the promotions for this song ‘I Need A Girl’ on MBC Music Core on 14th August. And coming 19th August, there will be a new album release.”
According to representative Yang, the new album will be an international release album. And the album will include 2 new songs never released in TaeYang’s earlier album. And the title song will be ‘I’ll Be There’ composed and written by Teddy. There will also be English version of ‘Wedding Dress’ included.
Yang HyunSeok added, “The upcoming independent concert set to take place on 4th and 5th September will be postponed due to Big Bang’s Japanese promotions and CF filmings.”
Yang HyunSeok also explained that they have yet to find an appropriate concert venue for the upcoming concert, meant for audience aged 19 years and above.
Translations by Kbites
Additional information under the cut
Thanks to Silly
I’m sure a full translation will come later, but a quick summary for now:
– The final performance of INAG will be on August 14th on Music Core. This is because TY’s new album will be released on August 19th.
– The “International Release Album” will include two new songs. There will be a total of 12 tracks, consisting of TY’s songs that they feel will best appeal to int’l fans.
– Along with the two new songs, there will be an English version of Wedding Dress. YG goes on to acknowledge its success on itunes, etc.
– A few months ago, YGE began to branch out into the foreign market with their artists. As the next step, they plan to release MVs and English versions on iTunes, YouTube, etc – and TY is basically the first in line.
– As a sign of thanks to TY’s fans, the int’l album will include a bonus DVD containing all of his MVs and Making Of films.
– The new title song will be a Teddy-produced track called I’ll Be There. In contrast to INAG, it is a hip-hop R&B track with a strong beat.
– I’ll Be There promotions will begin with the albums release and continue until the end of September.
– The MV will be a different direction from his past ones and will be directed by the PD behind GD’s Butterfly and She’s Gone.
– YG says Shaun’s choreo for IBT is his favorite yet.
– TY’s solo concert will be postponed due to the fact that BB activities will not leave enough time to prepare.
– YG goes into a long explanation for having selected the KyungHee Univ Hall, even though it’s no longer really relevant with the postponement. I’m sure this will be covered in the full translations so I’ll pass for now. The important point here is:
– TY’s concert will be 90% with a live band.
That’s a very brief summary of the main points. Hope I didn’t get anything wrong – I’m still a bit in a shock. ^^