*Download (2 versions)
– Brian McKnight & Taeyang – My Kind of Girl (Audio) Ver.1
So how I can I tell you how super stoked I was for this. Last night it finally hit me that Tae Yang was performing with the great Brian Mcknight, famous all over the world and one of YB’s inspirations, and I started to get nervous as I always do. Was he ready? Vocals in check? Is he gonna get wardrobe malfunctions? (Someone reminded me of last year’s vest and zipper incident on twitter) Yes that’s the kind of fangirl I am!
Here we go! Under the cut, we will be posting pictures, audio, fancams, links, and articles as they appear on new sites and Korean fanboards. Keep visiting ATY and this post often. For those twitter-heads, check your twitter, we’ll be updating all this often. If you have info, please feel free to post in the comment section for everyone and we’ll update the post when we get to it.
- Duet with Brian Mcknight “My Kind of Girl”: What can I say? PURE PERFECTION!!!! Both artists were amazing. It wasn’t just Mr. Mcknight singing the majority of the song, but it was truly a duet. They even harmonized. I am very very impressed with Youngbae’s performance: his beautiful vocals, harmonization with Mr.McKnight, support him, and his ad-libs. PERFECT. I’m so proud of him! This clip is gonna be on repeat for a long time.
- Brian Mcknight saying “wow, that was awesome” at the end of the performance. Hell yes it was.
- Here are some audio of Brian McKnight’s performances if anyone is interested: One Last Cry, Back At One
Aiiigooo. *Spazzes* He looks so comfortable on stage doing his thang. And the jeans! It makes me want to cry…lol.
And did you see the hand/fist shake at the end? Buddies?
- Newsen: Nothing new that we don’t know. It says Tae Yang performed “Where U At,” “Wedding Dress” and a duet with Brian McKnight. He was very well received by the audience.
- OSEN: Same things, but Tae Yang mentioned something like “I worked hard to be better prepared.” Of course you would
Pictures (Click to Enlarge):