It’s already 2010 for half of the globe and the other half will start counting down in a couple of hours. Wherever you are, ATY wishes the best of luck and much love and warmth for 2010. Thank you for all your love and support the past year. We started out small with little but loyal readership and now we’ve bloomed to something greater and bigger all thanks to you! Like how Tae Yang always says, we’ll keep working harder and pushing the limits to make this blog a friendly community for those who support Tae Yang and his work. A thousand times over, thank you!
For old-time-sake, lets look back on Tae Yang in this previous year:
- He participated in the Star Dance Battle in late January and all that can be said is it was of epic measures. [ video ]
- In March, he was awarded the Korean Music Awards for R&B/Soul Song for “Look Only At Me” and R&B/Soul Album for “HOT” [ video | article ]
- Celebrated his 21st/22nd birthday on May 18th. [ article ]
- Celebrated the 1st anniversary of his solo debut on May 22nd. [ article ]
- Released “Friends” with TOP for the drama “Friend, Our Legend” OST in June [ article ]
- Came back with “Where U At “on October 15th and a performance two weeks later – with it he made his official composing/producing debut. [ article ]
- Continued phase one of world domination with the release of “Wedding Dress” on November 13th – followed with performances on SBS Inkigayo and Music Bank. [ article | article | video | video | video | video |
- Gets one step closer by getting on the Netherland’s FUNX music charts. [ article ]
- Somewhere along the way Tae Yang finds that IU is madly in love with him. [ article ]
- Takes the stage with his best bud, G-Dragon at the MAMAs [ article ]
- Performs at G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” concert in December [ article ]
- Ends the year with SBS Gayo Daejun [ article ]
In many ways it has been an uneventful year for Tae Yang, but with 2010 in the horizon, we’re expecting and hoping for great things for Tae Yang. We’re looking forward to his collaboration with Japan’s Thelma Aoyama “Fall In Love” on January 27th and of course, the 2nd Sunrise with the release of his first full studio album “REAL.” Since Big Bang is slated to have a concert in January, we’re guessing his album and solo activities will begin in early Feburary. (We all know how YGE is with dates!)
So…in 2010 Tae Yang takes over!
What are you excited for in 2010?